Tuesday, January 22, 2013

First Family Vacation

Last week was our first family vacation with the baby. He did surprisingly well on the plane and all of the family back home was ecstatic to meet him for the first time. Not going to lie, but for the first time in a while I was feeling homesick. I truly miss being in California. I don't know if it was the beach, the family, or the food... but apart of me was actually considering moving back... and then I thought "I would totally regret that decision!" haha. Going home is different now that I have a baby. I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing Ellis with his family, so much love. I want so badly for all of them to be apart of his life, but I know that I am making the right decision by keeping my family up here in Portland, at least for a little while longer :) Visits back home will be a lot more sweeter now that we have Ellis to take with us.










No comments:

Post a Comment