Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday Market

Had a good day with the family. Started the morning off with Jordan and grandma Kathy putting together the new stroller and car seat. I was eager to see it out of the box. It is so hard to believe that I will soon be pushing around my son in that stroller. We decided to take Kathy to the Saturday Market today. She really enjoyed the sea of eclectic people that I am proud to say represent Portland. We indulged in the food carts, found amazing hand made crafts created by locals, and of course enjoyed some entertainment from a variety of street performers. After the Saturday Market we found ourselves in a cute little Irish Pub called Kells. I must say,  I really do miss being able to go out and have a drink and I was definitely lusting over the foamy glass of Guinness that Jordan was drinking. My time will soon come again. Finding out I was pregnant two months after I turned 21 kind of put an early stop on my fun. Although having my son will make the wait all worth while.














No comments:

Post a Comment